Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Real Reason For The Baby Formula Shortage
(05-17-2022, 09:27 AM)Snarl Wrote: Everyone 35 and younger 'might be able' to surprise you with that.

My daughter came home from college after 5 years brainwashed as all get-out to boot.  Took me almost a year of pointing out how she had been lied to and what was true and how to see things for what they really were.  This stuff sticks in their brains when our formerly trustworthy institutions are enforcing it by coloring it as an achievement ... pass or fail.

The scale of what our kids have been programmed for is staggering.  We just weren't looking when we should have been.

You get no argument from me on that one.

The majority of my patients are in that age range, and I have to keep reminding myself that they see the world through a completely different prism than I do, or communication breaks down, and I can't provide them with the care or services they need if I allow that to happen.

You are right though. It really is not their fault. We bear the responsibility for this one, because we were not looking, or listening, when we should have been.

We trusted the coop, not realizing that the fox was already in the hen house.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Real Reason For The Baby Formula Shortage - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-17-2022, 10:07 AM