Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Real Reason For The Baby Formula Shortage
I think that is a part of the story, but that the story goes much, much deeper,

I think it is a deliberate attack by the BidenHarris regime against the American public. I believe it is their way of saying "either abort your babies, or we will stave them to death".

Taking the fact that they eliminated 43% of formula production  - with no recourse to resume production - along with the fact that they are hoarding the lion's share of what remains at the border for use by illegal aliens that aren't supposed to be here in the first place, it looks an awful lot like a deliberate attack to starve out American babies and demoralize American adults while at the same time insuring the health of what they believe will become a sympathetic voter base for them in the future.

Take that with the manufactured food shortages and sky-high fuel and transportation costs they have deliberately induced, and it's looking more and more like a plan to me.

And it's not a plan that's making me all giggly.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Real Reason For The Baby Formula Shortage - by Ninurta - 05-17-2022, 03:32 AM