Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Shampoo That Is All It Is Cracked Up To Be
(05-17-2022, 03:07 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 01:46 AM)VioletDove Wrote: So I just tried it. The egg not the other stuff lol.

What is this witchcraft?! My hair actually feels cleaner and softer than when I use shampoo. I’ll probably start doing this once a week. It’s certainly one way to use up some of the eggs from all my hens.

I agree it does seem like magic.

I was really surprised with all the compliments I got. I had a lady come up to me after church. She said she sat behind me in church and she could not stop looking at my hair. She said it looked so shiny and healthy, and she wanted to know what I used on my hair.

When I told her raw egg, at first she thought I was joking.

I made this post hoping someone else would try it and would have similar results.

Thank you for being brave enough to try it.

And thank you for bringing it to my attention. I usually have a hard time getting a comb through my hair when it’s wet and I’ve never really found anything that helps. I was a little scared to try it but I was very surprised when I could comb through my hair without feeling like I was ripping half of it out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Shampoo That Is All It Is Cracked Up To Be - by VioletDove - 05-17-2022, 03:27 AM