Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
(05-15-2022, 09:55 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 07:20 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: I just watched a six and a half minute livestream of the shooting. Disgusting! What a fucking coward! So much a fucking coward he couldn't shoot himself. He is scared to die fucking pile of shit! I would be more than happy to introduce this asshole to his maker and I would do it with my fists!! I have the link for this if you can stomach it. Innocent people shot for being at the store by this incel pile of shit! I am incensed!!

https://files.catbox.moe/8q1fys.mp4

go at your own risk, lots of buffering. Eerily similiar to the livestream from Christchurch.

the buffering was annoying, so I downloaded it to my hard drive to attempt to get past the buffering, but no such luck - it' a feature in the original uploaded video.

Yes, it WAS eerily similar to the Christchurch video.

Unless he's done a whole lot of killing previous to this, dude was a psychopath with a mostly flat affect - no remorse, no emotion, just straight up taking out whatever he could see like it was just business as usual. The only exception was the one guy right at the end, groveling on the floor and screaming "nonononono", and the shooter actually apologizes to him "sorry man" and leaves him alone and moves on.

So he live streams this crap, and then has the nerve to plead "not guilty" when he recorded evidence of his own guilt and broadcast it? Like I said above, dude is a psychopath, and the world would be better off without him in it.

I am back to carrying when out in public again. Its was as if he is just playing some video game the way he nonchalantly puts rounds into people. I don't know anymore. I have seen some sick stuff in my time. I was in Somalia with the Marine Corps. This though really upsets me.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York. - by AmericanBuffalo - 05-15-2022, 10:23 PM