Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Speculation on what is coming next
(05-15-2022, 05:24 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: FFS, I already do recon missions around a few grocery stores before going in and always park strategically with easy quick exit.

Sage advice.  I let my guard down a little while ago and still feel lucky I didn't become a victim.

On Topic: This thing that popped-up about the Baby Formula Hoarding ... I think it appeared on the MSM, because they're trying to sensitize people to the hoarders who are making things worse in the short-term ... making the hoarders out to be the real culprits and turning us against one another.

It's a long-term game being played against us.  They've got to mentally prepare us for the 1930s Depression Era migrations ... migrations designed to wear people down ... keep 'em from outright lynching the ones responsible for ruining a good thing. Gasoline restrictions (this time around) will keep people from getting to the villains for a while.

They imported all kinds of people.  People who (to them) are nothing more than bullet sponges.  Sadly, the people (like my wife) who came here with good intentions ... people who integrated into the great melting pot ... will become targets because: skin color.  It's just a reality one has to prepare for if SHTF and WROL becomes reality.

Time to get ready for it.  Time to make sure no goons see the fake money they're being paid worth it at all.  I can shoot 15 people in the face at 200m in less than a minute.  Everyone needs to be that proficient if possible.  There's only 800,000 cops in this country.  Gotta put a hurtin' on those numbers when SHTF ... and before the National Guard (with their crew served weapons and indirect fires) makes the militia start to duck after firing a shot.

Messages In This Thread
Speculation on what is coming next - by 727Sky - 05-15-2022, 04:34 AM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Snarl - 05-15-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Snarl - 05-17-2022, 01:35 PM