Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Speculation on what is coming next
I've been thinking the same thing, with all the news outlets predicting a conservative land slide in the mid terms. I'm waiting on the other shoe to drop - if they stole one election, they can steal another, and that will create a whole lot of depression in the U.S. as folks who believed the MSM bullshit slowly realize that there ain't no cavalry coming over the hill to save them as was promised.

Once that happens, and folks start realizing they've been had, all bets are off.

Desperate food-hungry and security-hungry citizens vs. desperate power-hungry oligarchs and Marxist politicians, and the criminals they have set loose upon us, could be an entertaining war. A lot of folks who never really considered what freedom costs  before may have a rude awakening.

And I am ok with that, so long as their silly asses DO wake up before they friggin' starve

Come to think of it, I don't care if they wake up or just starve to death. If they starve to death, that leaves more resources for those fit to survive. The Great Culling may not come from disease at all - it may come from oligarch-directed starvation instead. That looks like how it's shaping up. The oligarchs currently in control of the U.S, are making sure that Ukrainians and illegal aliens are well taken care of, and leaving the rest of us actual citizens for dead.

Never accept hand outs from them, lest you find yourself in the unenviable position of either having to submit to slavery or else bite the hand that feeds you.

If that hand ain't feeding you, it's ok to chomp the shit out of it when it tries to collar you.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Speculation on what is coming next - by 727Sky - 05-15-2022, 04:34 AM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Snarl - 05-15-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Ninurta - 05-15-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Snarl - 05-17-2022, 01:35 PM