Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Speculation on what is coming next
Totally a speculation about the rest of this year in the states.

I would assume after watching these last two years that many would decide the DOJ, FBI, certain congress critters, and just about any governmental agency you can name has been corrupted with an end goal of destroying the American society if not the republic itself ...

I am concerned about the mid term election and am wondering how the deep state will try to throw the election down the toilet..

Maybe a new virus with a reported mortality rate of 80% instead of the 1% covid presented if you do not count all the people the hospitals killed with ventilators for profit and horrible treatments.

Another virus and a big big fear campaign and a China like lockdown ?? When will the virus be released if there is one and that is their plan ? They are talking about letting "WHO" run the next policy for any outbreak. Bill Gates and the Marburg hemorrhagic fever.. 376 total which have died since it was discovered a long time ago. It is spread like Ebola and it will take a big propaganda campaign or a labratory genetic change to get that virus to take root for anyone who looks at Marburg.

It has taken me a long time to come to the realization many in power do not care about you, your kids, or anything else in your life. They only care about their goals and wants and in some cases your tax dollars to further their goals.

No not everyone in government is like that, but it sure seems there are enough to make a difference.

I realize this is out there and I am not saying any of this is correct, yet......?

Messages In This Thread
Speculation on what is coming next - by 727Sky - 05-15-2022, 04:34 AM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Snarl - 05-15-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Snarl - 05-17-2022, 01:35 PM