Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Egypt's old old capitol destroyed
(05-13-2022, 12:41 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Some have argued the current condition of Puma Punku demonstrates something similar. 

While I concede some of the current condition of Tanis could be attributed to centuries of plundering and Nile flooding, not all of it. 

While we were out at the National Training Center on Fort Irwin, CA, there was this tiny little earthquake.  Happened while I was driving a jeep down the road.  Barely felt it and had no idea it was an earthquake 'til someone said so a little later.

There was the most awful noise as every telephone pole along the avenue dropped straight down into the Earth with all the pole arms smashing and turned into kindling.  I looked where the poles had once stood and there was a little divot where the soil collapsed in over the top.  No telling how far down they went.  So funny to see the power lines laying in near perfect lines.  Nothing else seemed harmed at all.

Some people say the mountains rose up out of the ground in minutes.  When you think about how big the Earth is ... when she decides something's gonna happen, it's probably gonna be bigger and more violent than anything we were thinking about in the moment that it cooks-off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ancient Egypt's old old capitol destroyed - by Snarl - 05-13-2022, 02:07 AM