Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
We Are Way Too Trusting And Very Very Gullible
I am guilty of frequently commenting on how trusting and gullible we are. Most people become annoyed when I say that, and will quickly declare, "Not Me!"

Almost everyday I find out something I always believed to be truth, is actually either a lie, or it is distorted truth. I try not to become cynical, but I do remain cautious.

There are many people that would die of thirst before drinking water from the tap, yet will spend money to purchase it from a bottle. Why? Because we believe what we want to believe. Trust when we should not. And turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to whatever we don't want to be true.

We are too trusting in what we drink.

Most people do not even know where the food they eat comes from, how it gets to us, or who is controlling the food supply.

We are also too trusting of the electronic devices that no one on the planet seems to not be able to do without.

So based on just a wee bit of this information. I do indeed believe that way too many of us are way too trusting and very, very, gullible.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
We Are Way Too Trusting And Very Very Gullible - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-09-2022, 06:06 PM