Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Masters of psychological Chaos going hot
(05-07-2022, 03:00 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-07-2022, 02:07 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Whenever I try to 'enlighten' someone to what we are currently experiencing,I sound like a nut to them. It is so unbelievably endemic the corruption and then people turn a blind eye to what looms right in front of their face. You can point at out to them, explain it the best you can, even show examples and they still refuse to see or accept it. Very sad.
What the human race has endured over the last few years is criminal in itself.

We have been very artfully, patiently, and skillfully conditioned. 

For years they have modeled us to turn away from working as a community, and have turned us to think solely about "me and mine". 

We are led to believe that the government and the world is supposed to take care of our basic needs, and we don't see how ridiculous what we believe is.

It comes as a shock, or for some, they think it is a lie, if you tell them that it is not the government's job to provide for your personal needs.

The government only has three jobs, 

Quote:
  • Legislative—Makes laws (Congress, comprised of the House of Representatives and Senate)

• Executive—Carries out laws (president, vice president, Cabinet, most federal agencies)

• Judicial—Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts

Whether you eat, have a roof over your head or clothes on your back is indeed strictly about "you".

Getting that done is not going to easy, and you are going to have a very hard time getting it done, when you are all about "me and mine". 

When the scales finally fall from the eyes of many, they are not going to be prepared for what they see. Nor will they be able to process a just how ugly it is going to get.

NightSkye,

Nothing to add except that your summary is dead-on-balls.

Nicely stated!
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masters of psychological Chaos going hot - by Wizzz - 05-07-2022, 03:24 PM