Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Masters of psychological Chaos going hot
(05-06-2022, 09:57 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Oh, that is shockingly interesting to me. Though, not surprised. Yep, I think that whole J6 circus was an Op to push the anti-terrorism agenda/legislation. Really poorly done that led to a tragic death. While at same time for past several years we've seen a mental breakdown within the ranks. I mean just look at Fort Bragg and Fort Hood murder & suicide rates. Crazy!

I have a friend who went down to DC for the 6 Jan rally. He was at the Capitol but didn't follow the crowd. Just stayed in his area and watched.

He was saying that info was circulating among the crowd that bricks and lumber were being given out to people but to not take it because it was the government trying to set them up. Now that is only his version and even if true could be a rumor that someone in the crowd started. But, it's food for thought.

Although, again, if true, would be a truly amateurish MO. You'd think that PsyOps would be a bit more elegant or subtle than that. But, these are the people who came up with interrogating people using a metal shipping container and the "I Love You" song from Barney. So, elegant doesn't come into it.

As for the breakdown of mental health: Yup. another buddy of mine is an AF chaplain. he was telling me that the number of suicides that he's been attending

over the last few years has been on a steady increase. Now, that's mostly AF but he has been assigned to a few joint bases as well and he's definitely seeing it across the branches. At least from his perspective.

Again, for what it's worth.
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masters of psychological Chaos going hot - by Wizzz - 05-07-2022, 03:00 PM