Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get ready for some more protest in the USA
(05-04-2022, 12:59 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: OMj2UrY.jpg]

The Clown House

Roe v Wade messaging + debt relief targeted at coastal yuppies will make for a powerful psychoactive. Campus-adjacent coffee shops and front lawns are about to get loud with signage.

Quote:The 1973 Roe v. Wade decision also was leaked to the press

The apparent leak to Politico of an initial draft of a Supreme Court opinion overruling Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey has been greeted with astonishment about not only the sweep of the ruling but also the fact that a draft opinion was leaked at all. Some commentators claimed that this was unprecedented in the history of the Supreme Court.

There is great danger in case results being leaked — all the more so when a full-blown draft is handed over to journalists, seemingly before the opinions, concurring and dissenting, have been finalized. The apparent majority opinion by Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. in the Mississippi abortion case always held within it the makings of political dynamite — but now the premature announcement could even further the confusion and blowback that will surround any final opinions. It may prove to be a major blow to the court’s legitimacy and reputation.

Here's an amusing fact - 2 hours after "Biden" released that statement, he was asked by a reporter about the leak, and said - I'm quoting here - "I've not thought very much about it". Pretty in-depth statement for someone who "hasn't thought very much about it". isn't it? Makes me wonder who is really running the shop and pushing out those statements...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get ready for some more protest in the USA - by Ninurta - 05-04-2022, 03:21 AM