Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's going on in Rocketman territory?
(05-03-2022, 05:30 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Don't you find it somewhat odd, and also very telling, that not a single one of the DPRK tweets make a single mention of Biden??

And even more importantly, that all of the tweets seem to refer to Trump???  Even Kim "Porky" Jong Un knows Trump isn't president anymore.  Why refer to him, and ridicule him, if he's powerless to do anything about it from a foreign policy perspective?  (That's a rhetorical question).

Why?  Because, Porky doesn't even recognize Biden, or his administration, as even existing.  Making fun of someone who's brain-dead is only fun for a couple minutes, and then you realize they're just staring at the Sun.

Doesn't really matter who made those tweets, the message is pretty clear...Biden and his administration aren't real, they're not in power, and they pose no threat at all.  I'm not suggesting Trump is in power here, because I don't think any of us really know who really IS in charge, but we can be pretty certain it's not Trump.  The point being...Biden and his administration don't even exist to NK.

That's a pretty spooky message right there, if you ask me!

That did not dawn on me till you mentioned it. Yes, excellent observation and agree with you. I been trying to figure out who or what in the hell has been running that clown house since Jan 20, 2021. None of those people on camera everyday are in charge of anything, imo. Our imperial gov't has got to be the laughing stock round-table conversation piece in Geo-political leader circles.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's going on in Rocketman territory? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-05-2022, 05:50 AM