Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New US Ministry of Truth - MiniTru

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11386]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11387]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11388]

I've talked to some folks about this today who are scared by it. They describe it as "terrifying". Oddly, it doesn't scare me in the least. Pisses me off, yeah, but it doesn't scare me. I'm a lot closer to the end of my run than I am to the beginning of it, and am comfortable going down with a bullet in my chest, blood in my mouth, and a curse on my lips. I never planned on living forever anyhow.

Nope, it don't scare me at all. There won't be any math tests or rat cages for me. When they come for me just for speaking my mind, there will just be a brief but intense dustup, several bodies in search of bags, and then, nothing more... and I'm good with that. At least I'll have company on the road to hell.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
New US Ministry of Truth - MiniTru - by Ninurta - 04-29-2022, 04:18 AM
RE: New US Ministry of Truth - MiniTru - by Ninurta - 04-29-2022, 07:32 AM
RE: New US Ministry of Truth - MiniTru - by Snarl - 05-01-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: New US Ministry of Truth - MiniTru - by kdog - 04-29-2022, 09:58 AM
RE: New US Ministry of Truth - MiniTru - by Wizzz - 04-29-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: New US Ministry of Truth - MiniTru - by Wizzz - 04-29-2022, 11:23 PM