Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Musk Twitter and a lot of stuff
[Image: GrLvh0g.jpg]

[Image: ASvxCyp.jpg]

[Image: vfJWJdl.jpg]
Trump had ~88 million when he was banned.

[Image: koA8nbs.jpg]
No, planned coincidence.

[Image: 1JtXo2B.jpg]

WoW, sigh...

[Image: AHS9O8P.jpg]

Right-Left paradigm
[Image: 81bobI5.jpg]

[Image: Y54m2a7.jpg]

Quote:Twitter miscounted its daily users for three years straight

Twitter overstated the number of daily users on its service for three years straight, overcounting by up to 1.9 million users each quarter. The error was due to Twitter inadvertently counting multiple accounts as active when they were all tied to a single user, even if they weren’t all in use. These incorrect usage numbers were given for Q1 2019 through Q4 2021.

The updated figures aren’t exactly a game-changer: Twitter now has 229 million daily users, which is still up more than 10 million, even from last quarter’s inflated number. But they are one final embarrassing slip-up for Twitter as the company wrangles a deal to be taken private, at which point it will no longer have to share these figures publicly.

This could be very important now that Elon's purchase offer is going down. It is very likely this miscounting of users was certainly not accidental and like some law firms overbilling (in hours) their wealthy clients, it would have allowed Twitter to overbill advertisers based upon fraud. Which allowed the overvaluation of the company making Elon pay too much!

On the flip-side I don't think $$$ means much to these billionaire types anymore. It's all about hoarding assets & property, for power & control. On one hand Elon is circumventing gov't control by privatizing which also means far less transparency to the public while at same time feeding the gov/MIC machine, covertly.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Musk Twitter and a lot of stuff - by 727Sky - 04-27-2022, 07:18 AM
RE: Musk Twitter and a lot of stuff - by 727Sky - 04-27-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Musk Twitter and a lot of stuff - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-28-2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Musk Twitter and a lot of stuff - by SimeonJ - 04-29-2022, 05:20 PM