Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 Russian oligarchs were found dead one day apart alongside their wives and children,
(04-24-2022, 05:03 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I find it interesting in a social experiment sort of way that folks are simply assuming it was the Russians who killed them. It's certainly a Russian M.O. - "make it look like a suicide, and while you're at it take out their families, too...", but I wouldn't call it a foregone conclusion just yet, as the Russians are not the only game in town that employs the occasional assassin, and a number of players might have an interest in erasing those two individuals and sending a message to others by zapping their families, too.

It might prove interesting to find out what they have been saying and doing in the last month or two before drawing conclusions.

My first thought, really, was "that's some CIA wet-work right there", particularly considering the way the CIA brass seems to have gone over to the Klinton camp in recent years, and knowing the way Killary has had a hard-on for starting a war with Russia for several years now, ever since they forsook her beloved communism... but that. too, is just a working theory, and not a foregone conclusion. It could just as easily have been a Russian mob hit 'cause they were being bad boys, or a Putin hit. Far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out on the matter until more information comes in.

They only thing I'm fairly sure of is that it WAS a hit and not the suspiciously coincidental murder-suicides that the cops are claiming. The only thing in question in my mind is who ordered the hit.

Either way you slice it, the Spanish and Moscow cops are not really going to dig very deeply for fear of being next on the list, and they will release even less information than they find, so we may never really know.

The only way we may get a clue is by watching the surviving Russian Oligarchs and seeing which way their behavior goes, because you can sure as shit bet they got the message and know who ordered the hit, and how they are supposed to start behaving now, in the aftermath. Watch and see where their "new opinions" take them, and who gets the benefit from their newfound religion...

I saw this OTOS, turns out there have been 6 in total.

Every Russian Oligarch Who Has Died Since Putin Invaded Ukraine—Full List
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Russian oligarchs were found dead one day apart alongside their wives and children, - by hounddoghowlie - 04-24-2022, 05:24 PM