Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Was Whitmer Really in Danger of Being Kidnapped
(04-15-2022, 05:25 AM)rickymouse Wrote: I'm pretty sure that if the FBI would have kept up the instigation of those guys, they might have eventually done something.  The whole thing would have just been bar talk...all words and no action if the FBI didn't keep up their actions.  Instigating people to do a crime should be illegal no matter if it is done by a regular citizen or by a government agency or police agency.

I think that those agents that were egging these people on should be charged with a crime....what if they would have actually done something and someone got hurt?

I haven't been following this one at all, just catching a few things here and there. I knew from the moment it came out it was bogus, typical FBI M.O.

I agree with Ricky. Who exactly came up with the plan? Who was working on the details and pushing the idea? Was it one or more of the many agents involved?

If it was the agents who hatched the plot and pushed it on these dimwits, then they are guilty of conspiracy against the government of Michigan in this plot to kidnap the governor. This would be no different than the federal government making plans to overthrow a state's government, an act of war in my opinion. Maybe that was what this was all about, instigating a civil war, if not, it may have become that IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was Whitmer Really in Danger of Being Kidnapped - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-16-2022, 03:36 PM