Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expanding My Music Collection
"Expanding My Music Collection" or "How to pirate online music undetected".

I've been wanting to expand on my music library in my entertainment computer system I call GERRWEES (Group Electronic Rackmounted Recording WiFi Enabled Entertainment System).

I have video and audio I've ripped from CDs and DVDs and can also do live recording. It has a small mixing board and with some creative use of audio adapters I can now make some decent quality audio from Youtube videos.

Basically I do a live audio recording of the video then edit it and export as any audio file. So instead of going to some questionable fly by night website to down load "free" MP3s, leaving an online footprint of copyright infringements, I can get almost any songs for free and go undetected.

We would do this back in the cassette tape era by recording music from our FM stereos. The computer makes it far easier with much higher quality.

Yes, I know this activity is technically illegal and is screwing musicians out of their royalties, but this is for personal use, not to make any money. Besides, it screws the crooked music industry more than the musicians who got raped by the record companies to begin with.

Sad excuse I know, but it's costly to purchase individual songs on Amazon prime and the selection on Youtube is really good.

Messages In This Thread
Expanding My Music Collection - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-10-2022, 03:01 PM
RE: Expanding My Music Collection - by Ninurta - 04-10-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: Expanding My Music Collection - by kdog - 04-11-2022, 04:47 AM
RE: Expanding My Music Collection - by SnrRog - 04-11-2022, 11:32 PM