Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some very old stinky foot prints !
Once they came up with the out of Africa theory, they do more research out that way to fit their beliefs.  In reality, Humans could have started anywhere...most likely in South America in my thoughts because there is some pretty old evidence there on the mountains, but nothing has actually been carbon dated yet.

We could have had many advanced hominid civilizations already, advanced does not only mean technologically advanced either.  And of course, are these supposedly alien ships flying around actually aliens at all....there could be an advanced society of humans on this earth and if they can build these crafts, why couldn't they cloak their communities.  We are just getting to a point where we can hide things from being detected, what if a civilization somewhere had just five hundred years without wars to develop some technology we cannot even yet comprehend?

On top of that do we really exist in this reality, or is some kind of training computer simulation from a civilization a hundred or more years in the future.  A history lesson that is being taught by integrating the young to a virtual reality far above what we can fathom so they can experience the mistakes societies made in the past.  A program so complex that we can feel pain and compassion....at least the ones actually real can feel compassion, the people generated by the computer program might not.  from the inside of a program we cannot know what is going on outside.  Also, there is no way in hell that from our location in the Universe that we can reasonably know how the universe was formed.

Gone a little off track with this post, but remember, the footprint.  I got my foot in the door. tinydrroling

Messages In This Thread
Some very old stinky foot prints ! - by 727Sky - 04-10-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: Some very old stinky foot prints ! - by kdog - 04-10-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: Some very old stinky foot prints ! - by rickymouse - 04-10-2022, 10:45 PM