Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Geological evidence for an Atlantis
Yep, around 360 BC. Just another great story, mystery, narrative, legend, myth that nobody has been able to prove either way. Everytime an outsider goes against the mainstream academic narrative those holier than thou academics ridicule and pound them into silence...we might not ever know. IF anything of Atlantis still exists the US Navy / National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) would have found it by now. The alphabet agencies are always searching & protecting ancient relics for their own use. Then you have the Edgar Cayce stories of Atlantis in which the intel agencies have always been most interested in and Ghislaine Maxwell/Epstein had a role in with their Terramar Op. Crazy stuff that is endless in conspiracy lore.

Some are hypothesizing that perhaps our time right now might be facing an Atlantean style reset fate. Can everything be erased in one or two generations? Klaus & Co. seem to think so and building their Great Narrative to replace the greatest story ever told to usher us in their brave new world of technocratic dystopia hell realm, in which my guess also includes human origin. Damn psychopaths might end up winning.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geological evidence for an Atlantis - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-09-2022, 11:00 PM