Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FreeCast22 - Truckers are Hawt - Trudeau is Not
Am I now surprised that all of Turdeau's actions are found to be unconstitutional and charter right violations? No, of course not, we knew that the whole time. That's how they roll, violate your rights, then ask for forgiveness later. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

The chickens will come home to roost...

Farmers Forum
Quote:
TRUCKERS WERE RIGHT: Freedom Convoy protest was legal, judge says, and Ottawa is now being sued

They use the same tactics with their propaganda that has become de facto globally:

Quote:
The attorney general’s reason for freezing bank accounts was based on an affidavit by a police officer who based his testimony on what he read in the news, Wilson said, adding that courts don’t rely on third-party hearsay. “It’s that ridiculous. We ran into this problem of circularity all the time, of media saying something, police then saying, well the news is saying it, then the media saying, well the police said it.”

-------

I've changed my format up a bit and have started covering news articles:

Note: this is my first attempt.

-------

This spring/summer is heating up with protests all across Canada.

[Image: ja6216a5f5.png]

Stay Strong & Free.

Mandate Freedom

?❤?

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

Messages In This Thread
FreeCast22 - Truckers are Hawt - Trudeau is Not - by MykeNukem - 04-09-2022, 12:11 PM