Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Navy Offers $25,000 to All Recruits to Ship Out Quickly
Par for the course in Xiden clown operation. Definitely not a good sign. Hell, I had to WAIT 8 months after signing-up just to get into boot camp. I didn't see that kind of money until I re-enlisted...and that was on a case by case basis pending your performance review.

I'll bet if you have a criminal juvenile record to society rejects, it's all waived. ASVAB score? Pfft, don't apply anymore. Step right up, get yer free money. So, either the MIC is having anxiety attacks OR it's perhaps all part of the Depop/Control purge agenda.

Not getting a warm fuzzy about it.

[Image: uuxr4pZ.gif]

Given the past few years of all this culture change nonsense in further weakening & demoralizing our military (far beyond what Obama did), I wonder if that is all the point. Another words, they don't need/don't want 'human' troops on the battlefield anymore. They already have deep penetrating surveillance sensors all over the world in covert comms with all those satellites and whatever else they have in the Space cloud. They're in the process of being replaced by automaton AI drones, cyborgs, and vast array of sensors (as above, so below) and remote keyboard warriors deep in guardian bunkers. Kinda like in that movie "Ender's Game".
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Navy Offers $25,000 to All Recruits to Ship Out Quickly - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-09-2022, 07:55 PM