Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone else's weather just SUCK recently?
You know, I don't mind changing weather, especially in the spring time, but if there is one thing I just thoroughly hate, it's wind!  I swear, we have had nothing but non-stop, relentless, freaking WIND for the past week just about!  I am completely sick of it!  Just wind, and more wind...and then it gets really windy.

The last two days we've had non-stop gale force winds averaging about 35mph and gusting to 80mph.  You can't do anything outside...period.  I can take snow, frosty ass cold, pouring rain, I don't care, but the wind just absolutely BLOWS!  GAH!

I've got animals we need to move, and I can't do a damn thing because nobody wants to cooperate in this damn wind.  All the animals just get freaked out, about everything, shit's blowing all over the place (tumbleweeds, paper, plastic bags from Gawd knows where, etc.), spooking them.  Nobody can hear anything, not even the dogs. 

And the short and long-term forecasts???  More freaking wind!!  Even more wind than we've already had!  I can't freaking believe it, and it's making me crazy!  We've been under Red Flag warnings for the past three days.  The wind just makes everything 100x more dangerous.

C'mon, wind...cut me some slack, would ya???  Please??  Pretty Please???

Just let me get these damn bulls out of here!  I've got two junior adult bulls I need to move through about (3) pastures, get them into a chute, once for a vet, and once again to get them loaded.  The danger factor is already high when you're handling adult sized bulls, and when you add in the crazy ass winds we've been having the risk factor just goes right off the scales!!

Sorry, I'm ranting, but this really SUCKS!  We've got these animals sold, and I can't freaking move them five feet without putting everyone's lives in danger.

DAMMIT!  Just DAMMIT!

/rant

Sorry, all.

Messages In This Thread
Is anyone else's weather just SUCK recently? - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-07-2022, 07:02 AM