Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What a Complete Embarrassment To Americans
(04-16-2022, 05:41 PM)guohua Wrote: What a Complete Moron.
He is So Brain Dead, Biden has No Idea when he is standing alone.
[Image: FQZfBZyVUAgcgfq?format=jpg&name=small]

What is the the end game here? Why are they ignoring major signs and symptoms that may be pointing to a need for medical intervention?

It is reaching the point of elder abuse at this point. This really bothers me, because I see this kind of crap all around me. 

Just a few days ago I had a fight with medical staff because they were ready to discharge a patient that had medical issues, but the medical issues did not fit squarely in the box for why the patient was being treated in the ER. Everything has to fit squarely in the box or it is completely ignored, glanced over, or down played.

There is clearly something going on with this man. Why is it not being addressed? It is wrong on all levels and both sides. Ignoring his problems is just as problematic as making light of them.This man should be receiving medical assessment. If this was a stranger walking about the streets, we would call those that ignored him inhumane.

We know we have a society that leans precariously toward being inhumane, we need to move the dial back. We can start by insisting this man is at least evaluated. The shame of finding out he is unfit for the job, will be mild compared to the shame of ignoring a person in crisis.

At least we know that the failure to address his medical needs is not about medical insurance and the inability to pay.
So what is the real reason?

Rant over. Too early for a drink. Maybe a walk with Tamar. She has not earned it, but..... What the hell!

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a Complete Embarrassment To Americans - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-16-2022, 06:41 PM