Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What a Complete Embarrassment To Americans
(04-05-2022, 09:28 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:WATCH: Joe Biden wanders around alone while everyone flocks to Obama
Watch the video at the Source

Quote:This may or may not have lasted very long, but there were definitely a few moments where Joe Biden appeared to look around for someone to talk to at the White House while Obama had a lot of people around him.

I would say I feel sorry for the old dude but when I think about it I really don’t.
Biden is responsible for so much suffering around the world, from Afghanistan to Ukraine, and he’s responsible for everyone getting poorer here in America every time they go to the gas pump.

So no, I don’t feel sorry for him being unpopular because that’s all on him.

I don't feel sorry for him in the least either, but my reasoning may be a little different from others.

My reasoning is, this flunky hid in his basement for 9 months riding on his corrupt coat tails as a crooked Senator, thinking because his last name wasn't "Trump" that he was a shoe-in for the Big Chair ("High Chair" in his case) as the most powerful man in the free world.

His actions since then have been nothing short of...expected.  He is unfit for Office, and this much is patently obvious; he should be removed as a result.  When I see him, I don't get mad at him personally (not now anyway) as much as I get livid at the incomprehensible idiocy these imbeciles had to check the box next to his name!  Those the real enemy here!!!  They are the ones who wish to destroy this country, as they know not what they do.  They are unqualified to breathe the same air I do!  Period!

Don't like Trump?  Okay, I get it.  In some ways, I might even understand it, BUT...what I will NEVER understand is WHY BIDEN???

Absolutely ANYONE, but him would have been a better choice!!  ABSOLUTELY ANY-ONE!

angryemoji

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a Complete Embarrassment To Americans - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-05-2022, 09:40 PM