Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core
(04-05-2022, 05:07 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: THIS!!!!
Quote:I heard a while back Bill Gates was buying up farmland for reasons I can't fathom. 

Funny (or not) all of these rich fat cats and holding groups (ehem... China) buy up American farmland left and right, Pedo Joe and his admin. lay down all of these "Green" regulations on farmers and then voila! America goads Russia into attacking Ukraine and the food famine can begin! 

This is some manufactured, well thought out and planned for BULLSHIT to force us into Agenda 2030!

My Dear Old Dad tried to prepare me for this day, and I passed that on, and tried to prepare my own son for it. Looks like he and the grand kids are going to catch the brunt of it, as I likely won't live long enough to see the other end.

But we've got our own agenda for 2030, that doesn't exactly line up with the UN agenda.

A week or two ago, my son and the grand kids went out and collected bark (pine, I believe) to grind up into flour and bake what looks like a loaf of charcoal bread, to see if it can be done. apparently it can. They added some sort of spices to it and called it a "spice cake". They are surrounded by miles of woods in all directions, so I think they'll be fine with what knowledge I gave him and the knowledge he is adding to that on his own.

A lot of folks will not be, as they are utterly unprepared.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11216]

None of us care what farm land Bill Gates buys up. When you get hungry enough, trespassing becomes a way of life when food gathering becomes a priority.

And that brings us to the macro scale. Do you suppose all the current "migrations" are a fluke, a random chance occurrence? Nope, thy are just trespassing writ large.

It'll get a lot worse before it gets any better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core - by Ninurta - 04-05-2022, 06:31 PM