Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting result of solar flares/storms
(04-04-2022, 09:58 PM)kdog Wrote: I get my updates here,  https://www.solarham.net/

We  are approaching solar maximum, when the sun is busiest. It runs on a 11 year cycle.

I wonder how much influence the solar maximum is having on the weather around the globe. It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that the weather events have been a bit more frequent and a lot more destructive each year. It seems like every week there are landslides, and massive floods. With a fair amount of other activities that people find unusual.

I say, "Blame it on the sun".

I like the compilations Chris Bridgen and Reza Afshar put out. They do at least one or two a week, depending on the weather activity for that week.

I like them because there is no commentary. They just show the videos. They are preachers, so they do collect money to distribute Bibles or to pay off the money owed by debt slaves in India, I can't find fault in that. It is always at the end of the videos with warnings that is coming up, so you can stop the video at that point if you don't want to see the rest.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting result of solar flares/storms - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-05-2022, 04:10 AM