Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shannon Sharpe Blasted for Saying He’d Rather ‘Pay $20 a Gallon Than Have Trump in Of
(04-07-2022, 03:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: 1) I neither know nor care who this Shannon Sharpe is, and care even less about his(?) opinion on, well, anything.

2) Why should this person have to pay that kind of money at the pump? If they are so gung-ho to throw their money away, there are all kinds of questionable "charities" out there begging for it, so they can just load that shit into a wheelbarrow and deliver it at their earliest convenience. Put their money where their mouth is, y'know?

3) a sliding payment scale based upon wealth posession would have a whole host of Leftist consequences tailor-made to redistributing "wealth". Just imagine - you pay according to your wealth possession, negating the advantages to possessing wealth to begin with. Furthermore, you are paying those rates to someone else, thereby increasing THEIR wealth and putting THEM in the hot seat, negating  the advantages of doing business to begin with - why charge money for something when it means that your profit from that sale is just going to get sucked away by someone else, who will just continue that same cycle ad infinitum? Hell, those prospects would never be enough to even get me out of bed in the morning!

4) I really wish you had never come up with this idea - now that it is out in the open, I expect to see AOC grab it and run with it by the end of the week!

Sounds like the less you have, the more you get. The more you have the more you have, the more you pay.

The incentive then becomes, own nothing and be happy.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shannon Sharpe Blasted for Saying He’d Rather ‘Pay $20 a Gallon Than Have Trump in Of - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-07-2022, 04:06 PM