Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Driver crashes new Ferrari after driving it less than two miles
I'll never have that problem.  I don't even want to take a test drive in a car I can't afford.  Plus, I can't get out of those low cars easily anymore, sucks getting old.

I remember finding a Porsche Boxter for sale in Munising MI for 800 bucks, It was in decent shape, it ran good, needed a muffler though and the body was rust free...but the paint was faded.  I got in it....I am six foot one and a half....I couldn't shift it because the shifter hit my knee.  I told the guy I would take it if he drove it home for me and he told me he couldn't.....he couldn't shift it either because of the same problem.  So I passed on the car.  It had a four banger in it, I guess they put that Porsche engine in some VW buses too, and my brother had one sitting in the back of my stepfathers house that my uncle had given him...but what use is it to own a car that you are too tall to drive.

That was back around 98, the car was a 82.  I guess the car was never driven in the winter, the guy inherited it from his uncle and had to have a neighbor drive it home for him.  Oh well, a good deal is not really a good deal if you can't use it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driver crashes new Ferrari after driving it less than two miles - by rickymouse - 04-04-2022, 06:32 AM