Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doomsday ‘Preppers’ Warn of Hard Times Ahead As Preparedness Goes Mainstream
(04-04-2022, 02:18 PM)Snarl Wrote: So, how much is enough?

A grown man will go through three of these per day ... five if he's working his ass off.

[Image: How-Much.jpg]

You've got to take size/bulk into consideration for any kind of preps.  If the place you're living isn't going to sustain you, you're gonna have to get to somewhere that can.  Ain't nobody gonna be humping that much weight very far when conditions barely allow for it.

You'll need to have enough food stores to get you past your first winter.  If you're not on your own two feet by the time you get to your 2d winter, you're gonna have to figure what to do with yourself.

I truly worry about people who plan to bug-in and outlast SHTF.  Lots of whisperings in the wind that it'll be this year.  If you're not working towards it now, how can you be ready if the event is timed for the mid-terms (November)?  Remember how close we were to an insurrection over the last rigged election?

Local elections have obviously been rigged too.  You should've heard my brother going-off after he campaigned and some pretty-face switched parties and stole it away from him. My brother's never done violence on anyone ... let alone kill.  But, he bought an AR-15 after that.  Not because he was out for revenge, but because he knows it'll start with just a spark.  Now he's out burying stuff in the ground like I do.  HAHAHAHA

Storing is for the time you are bugging in. You can't carry large amounts of stores. It would slow you down, make you weak, and make you a target.

Depending on your location, locked down stores may have to be left behind. You may get raided, or circumstances could wipe you out in the blink of an eye.

Knowing how to forage is going to be your go to survival tool.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doomsday ‘Preppers’ Warn of Hard Times Ahead As Preparedness Goes Mainstream - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-04-2022, 02:30 PM