Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WH encourages gender reassignment surgery for minors
Here's the thing: I have no problem with puberty blockers if the child has undergone intense psychiatric screening and it is found to be appropriate for the individual child's situation. I do not even have a problem with hormonal therapy if the child having gone through years of testing and therapy and has reached an age of mental maturity where it is apropriate.

What I DO have a problem with is doctors handing out puberty blockers to small children like candy and/or at parent's urging without proper testing and therapy. A small child might want to be a girl one week and a dinosaur the next without certain adult interference. 

I also have a BIG problem with any sort of sexual reassignment surgeries before the adult age of consent. You do YOU but no "chopping" of parts before you are an ADULT who has been through years of psychological testing, therapy and have actually lived full time as the desired gender without feeling weird about it.

There are reasons that transitioning is a long and arduous process- it weeds out people who are easily manipulated. the mentally ill and people who THINK they are trans but actually are not.

We also are having what I call a "woke parent problem" these days. Kids play pretend a lot and some of these parents in a desire to appear more "woke" jump on the "my kid is trans" train when most will likely outgrow it if parents would butt out. Kids want to please their parents and "woke" parents (themselves mentally ill in a lot of cases) want attention and social media "likes" and it can get waaay out of hand sometimes.

We also have a problem with kids jumping on the "trans train" as well because the "cool kids are doing it" and being the little attention seekers they are they want to identify with what is popular without realizing they could be fucking up their lives. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WH encourages gender reassignment surgery for minors - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-01-2022, 03:09 PM