Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going Out of Business Sale at the Supercenter
(04-01-2022, 01:50 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Must not be in a libatardian state then. minusculeknocks  But criminals don't really care much about laws. On the news tonight there was a report about a woman panhandler who had a criminal record as long as my arm and who has been repeatedly asked to leave a circle k due to her panhandling got sa can of gas and went into the store and threw it on the clerk that told her to leave, now the woman is fighting for her life and the woman is facing atemted murder charges.

The only liberal city in a red state (only large city really), but the big retailers do prosecute and stick to it here. I used to work at a different Walmart here and we kept good relations with the police so they were extremely quick to respond anytime we called. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going Out of Business Sale at the Supercenter - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-01-2022, 01:58 AM