Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going Out of Business Sale at the Supercenter
Today began the 25% off everything portion of a local Walmart Supercenter due to so much in losses from shoplifting. It's not like there aren't oodles of other ones in our city, but I like shopping at that one because if I go during the weekday I can get in and out quick, the people working there know me on sight and the lawn and garden department manager cuts me some awesome deals when it's slow. But not today!

The store was a madhouse by the time we made it there. Uniformed and undercover cops running around everywhere. We started grabbing groceries, things we use from pharmacy and general stuff for the bathroom. But despite the store being packed to the gills and full buggies all over the store not many were doing what we were- most people's carts were overflowing with luxury items. Clothes, electronics, toys and home decor were the stars of the day. 

While we were grabbing spare bottles of fuel for our Coleman stove, multi-packs of toothpaste and an abundance of canned goods and staples for the times ahead most were only concerned with the here and now with no thought for tomorrow.

I pity those poor ignorant fools.
You can't eat a big screen television, neither can your children.
And with a stockpile of weapons and ammo you wont be eating anything from our place either!
C'est la vie!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Going Out of Business Sale at the Supercenter - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-01-2022, 12:21 AM