Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Head's Up! Screamin' Home Depot Deal!!!
Head's up!  I just got an absolutely Screamin' deal on a shop-vac at HD!!!  I don't know if they priced this wrong online, or what, but it's a hell of a deal!

Now, this deal is all the better if you use the Ryobi One+ cordless tools line (which I very much do, great tools at a great price). 

Ryobi - 6 gal shop vac

So here's the deal...The package is $149 bucks, but that's not the real deal part of it.  But the real deal here is, the package comes with (2) 4.0Ah batteries.  The batteries alone are normally $99 bucks EACH, and they rarely can be found for less (so that's $200 bucks right there).  I've seen them go on sale for $79 bucks each before, but never lower than that.  So, just the batteries alone are worth buying this.  Hell, you could throw the vacuum in the trash and still make out like a bandit (and the vacuum is really good, my buddy has one)
These are the big, long-life, Ryobi batteries for their cordless stuff, and they work with anything which uses the Ryobi One+ batteries (drills, saws, impacts, etc.)

I'd run to get this deal.  In fact, I've ordered one already and am considering getting a second one just for the batteries!

I've pretty much retired all my cordless stuff and gone 100% Ryobi now (i.e. DeWalt, Craftsman, Hitachi and Makita was what I had been using).  DeWalt is just too damn expensive, and the rest of them just kill you with the battery costs.  About the only company who can hang with Ryobi in the cordless market now, believe it or not is Harbor Freight.  A lot of their other stuff sucks, but their cordless tools are the same as the other manufacturers.  In fact, they license their tools to many others like Craftsman and others now.  Anyway, the Ryobi's are solid tools, and I just love having one single battery type to run them all

NOTE - I do not work for Ryobi or any other tool manufacturer, I'm just passing along a GREAT deal here.

I'm guessing this deal may not last long because I'm still kinda' shocked at the price.  Plus, I needed another vac for the barn and this one will do just fine.

Messages In This Thread
Head's Up! Screamin' Home Depot Deal!!! - by FlyingClayDisk - 03-31-2022, 11:53 PM