Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMERGENCY CURFEW: Spring Breakers Turn Miami Beach into Third World War Zone
(03-29-2022, 07:23 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 07:07 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:A state of emergency was declared in Miami Beach after spring breakers went on a violent rampage. Video, posted below, shows a massive mob of thugs and thugettes shooting guns and literally fighting in the streets. At least five people were shot.

See videos of the darling little animals at link
https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/emerge...-war-zone/

I do commiserate, but it's still Miami - what wasn't Third World about it to begin with?

That's kinda why Spring Breakers go to Miami Beach - they can get away with any damned thing they want, because civilization is not there. It just don't exist. I've thought about moving there myself.

If I was American and living in Miami beach during Spring break I would move to Chicago cos it's safer...

Well, thats what I saw on telly in that hospital series with that dead ugly actor bloke called George Clooney!

No... on a more serious note... I would join in on the fun myself as best as I can at my ripening age without getting a hernia at the same time.

Fruit juice anyone? "Hands out pitcher"

Rod
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!

Messages In This Thread
RE: EMERGENCY CURFEW: Spring Breakers Turn Miami Beach into Third World War Zone - by Rodinus - 03-30-2022, 07:40 AM