Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Presenting the most awesome race track to you
(03-29-2022, 12:11 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Back in the day I had a racing go-cart. It flew like the wind and was fun as heck!
I would have LOVED to give it a spin on that route!

Probably would have gotten run over, but still would have been fun to try!

I can't wait to take my daughter to the next electric go-cart track when she is old enough. It's indoor and has 2 levels. The acceleration is brutal and the torque. The best thing is, when it isn't a contest but you go there with a group, when they see you can drive and not mistreat the cart, they unlock all the power on the electro motors, you then run into the speed limiter like a wall. And for people that get sick from fumes, this is perfect. More chances to gather a bigger group and it's more fun.

Better with a real car, you won't have fun with a cart there, it's not as flat as it looks means you will loose traction often, and you would need a powerful cart with lot's of momentum collected for the steep sections. But it would be fun a try lol imagine going down fuchs Röhre in a cart :D :D

(03-28-2022, 10:15 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: As Cheech would say, Here we go, 1st gear!!  2nd gear, Here we go!!

<3

(03-28-2022, 09:43 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Fascinating and informative post! That track is beyond lengendary! I envy you having a go knowing I would lose my lunch at half your speed!

When I am on the track, I/we do not live there and have to travel there, like in the morning and the sun comes up over the track, just sipping on a coffee and imaging all the legends that have driven by that spot, it's very humbling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting the most awesome race track to you - by TDDA - 03-29-2022, 07:09 AM