Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gaslighting By Medical Doctors
(03-28-2022, 03:03 PM)TDDA Wrote: I can relate so much to the "only want pills" impression. I flat out told him I don't want to take pain killers and that we look for the cause instead of fighting the symptoms in all the years before and all I got was that I have to live with it and the next question was like "Do you need different pain killers, something stronger so you do not have to take as much?" kind of question.

Made me furious inside because I just said I do not want ANY and he's like, well I can prescribe you a higher dose per pill. Like I was speaking a different language.

Does anyone remember when the first thing they asked you, before you had the chance to say "Hello?", was "Are you having pain?" Followed by a pain scale. Back when they had the Patient's Bill of Rights For Pain Management, taped to every inch of every wall. Back when they gave you Dilaudid for a complaint of a hangnail.

Now you could come in carrying your hand, and they would not give you more than a Tylenol. After reading Mrs G post it makes me think they may just want to encourage you to scream and cuss, as a new form of pain management.

But wait..... Maybe that was part of the plan all along. Then they can label you insane, violent, and a threat. Then they can really play "Gotcha!"

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=8419

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-28-2022, 03:29 PM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by Ninurta - 03-28-2022, 03:50 AM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 02:58 PM