Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do Gender Studies programs create activists?
(03-26-2022, 01:04 AM)DesertBorn Wrote:
(03-26-2022, 12:57 AM)vonclod Wrote: It's a self fulfilling prophecy, interchangeable even, as to which came first..particularly in this time of madness.

Well, yes, they come out of high school all woke and raring to go to social justice war, but the univ programs give them the skill set to agitate, create propaganda and promote social unrest successfully.   Like med school teaches those with a passion for healing, how to successfully do surgery.  

Should taxpayers be footing the bill for this kind of credential at public schools?

We could put an end to the crazy by ceasing to fund training for its practitioners.

I'm in Canukistan, but same problem here. I would like to see Math, English, Science/Tech taught, not so much for woke studies. I'm not sure how we undo whats happening. I guess there is some place for social studies, but it's like being pushed to the forefront, and we as a planet have much bigger problems than gender studies, catering to 5% of the population. Ok, I guess I'm more referring to gender studies, as applied to people confused about their gender. Gender studies in general, I suppose cover everyone. I have to imagine there is some focus, towards whatever the cause of the day is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Gender Studies programs create activists? - by vonclod - 03-26-2022, 01:18 AM