Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sean Hannity presses Tulsi Gabbard on her Ukraine policy stance
(03-25-2022, 04:59 PM)CelticBanshee3 Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 03:24 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 12:46 PM)727Sky Wrote: I was interested to hear what Tulsi's thoughts were on the Ukrainian war as over the years I have wondered who she really is, knowing she is/was a member of The Wold economic forum and evidently must support the great reset soiled here image for me. Anyway after trying to deflect the question her bottom line is Ukraine can not win so why supply them with weapons to defend themselves.

Maannnn ... Hannity was so annoying in that clip. If you want her opinion, let her spit it out. She says The Ukraine can't beat Russia.  That's what she says.  I happen to agree with that assessment. Hannity presses her, "Should we give The Ukraine weapons?"

My answer would be, "Why would you want to antagonize Putin further? Ya know, we (basically) stole 50% of Putin's/Russia's gold reserves.  We cut their energy flow to other countries (color that economic warfare).  What else do you want here?"

I know this: I don't want one ounce of American blood spilled ... because the USG sent our boys forcefully.  Seems like that's really what these talking heads want.

I just can't listen to Hannity anymore. Back in the He use to be on talk radio locally in Atlanta in the early 90s just before or after Rush and was a new voice. Now he is just boring, rude, and likes to hear himself talk. I wish all the talking heads were as worried about the problems we are facing here at home.

Hannity actually banned me from a site he ran because I used to question his positions.

Guy is a total dick.
tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sean Hannity presses Tulsi Gabbard on her Ukraine policy stance - by beez - 03-25-2022, 05:07 PM