Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real
Who has listen to or read this article about an Hunter Biden recording himself Bragging that his father will do anything he wants at his command.
You can listen to the recording here: Link to recording

Quote:The moment Hunter Biden says his father will do anything he tells him to

Quote:Hunter Biden recorded himself boasting that his father will adopt political positions at his command, footage obtained from a copy of his abandoned laptop shows.

"He'll talk about anything that I want him to, that he believes in," Biden said in reference to his father, Joe Biden, in the Dec. 3, 2018, recording. "If I say it's important to me, then he will work a way in which to make it a part of his platform. My dad respects me more than he respects anyone in the world, and I know that to be certain, so it’s not going to be about whether it affects his politics.”

"All those fears you think that I have of people not liking me or that I don’t love myself … I don't fear that. You know why I don't fear that? Because the man I most admire in the world, that god to me, thinks I'm a god," Hunter Biden added in the 77-minute recording, which was taped about five months before Joe Biden launched his successful 2020 presidential campaign in late April 2019. "And my brother did, too.

And the three of us, it was literally — I had the support to know I can do anything."

Quote:The recording was located on a copy of Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop within a password-protected backup of his iPhone XS. Konstantinos "Gus" Dimitrelos, a cyber forensics expert commissioned by the Washington Examiner, located the password during his examination of the hard drive.

In the recording, Hunter Biden bragged to his friend, British artist Phillipa Horan, that he was "better than anybody you know" as the pair discussed matters ranging from Joe Biden's presidential aspirations, Hunter Biden's struggles with addiction, an art project the two were working on together, and philosophical musings on how to live a fulfilling life.

“Everyone thinks it, talks about how — ‘How can you be as good as your dad?’ I'm better than my dad," Hunter Biden said. “You know why I’m better than my dad? Because my dad tells me I’m better than him, since I was 2 years old."

The conversation was taped at a house in Plum Island, Massachusetts, amid the throes of Hunter Biden's addiction to crack cocaine.
Read more here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real - by guohua - 03-24-2022, 01:45 AM
RE: Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real - by guohua - 03-24-2022, 06:34 AM
RE: Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real - by Snarl - 03-25-2022, 06:55 PM
RE: Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real - by guohua - 03-25-2022, 05:54 PM
RE: Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real - by guohua - 03-27-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real - by guohua - 04-01-2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real - by guohua - 04-07-2022, 04:45 PM
RE: Hunter Biden LapTop was/is Real - by 727Sky - 04-08-2022, 03:06 AM