Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Couple questions and some issue observations
First, I am REALLY impressed with the functions and features of this site!  Man, you guys have really done a great job with this!!!!
I do have a couple suggestions and some observations.

1.  Issue - Looks like there was some change to "Alerts".  As of about 15 minutes ago the "Alerts" function is jacked up.  Showing logos and you can't scroll.  Was working fine before this.  Function = IN-OP. Criticality = Low to Med.

2. Minor improvement suggestion - A "Back to Top" feature would be good.  Criticality = Low

3. Minor suggestion - Consider not quoting the previous in a reply by default.  I didn't see a way to turn this off (maybe I missed it).  It should definitely be an option, but not a default.  Criticality = Medium    (Bandwidth and storage overhead)

4. Minor suggestion - Rating a post requires too many clicks.  Is there a faster way to do this?  IMO, this feature should be pretty quick, like one click.  Criticality = Low. 

5. Question - Is there any way to highlight text in a post?  Might be handy.  Criticality = Very Low.  (example: in this post I would have highlighted the criticality rating with green, yellow and red for ease of spotting it.

Just some observations, questions and suggestions.  Not a complain by any means!

Messages In This Thread
Couple questions and some issue observations - by FlyingClayDisk - 03-19-2022, 10:26 PM