Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Go home Australian 60 minute dude
(03-14-2022, 08:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: The full title is: The second coming of Donald Trump: Can he become president again? | 60 Minutes Australia...

Of course Youtube turned off the comment section of the video, "wonder why" ? The Video is a left wing attempt, done rather smoothly I would say to demonize the Trump and Republican response to the 2020 election results.

Unfortunately the interview with Carrie Lake who is running for governor of Arizona did not go as they intended. I enjoyed her response and eagle eye as she did not lay down and take the B.S. that was being implied.

They did interview three anti Trump people trying to make Trump into a Putin lover (that will never die as it is one of left's talking points among other lies they fabricated and still to this day push as some kind of truth)

I personally am not sure if Trump will run again in 2024 as he is getting old and I have had enough of old senile idiots reading off a script and doing what the deep state tells them to do, however, anything would be better than what we have now IMO.

Thank You finding that video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Go home Australian 60 minute dude - by 727Sky - 03-14-2022, 08:32 AM
RE: Go home Australian 60 minute dude - by guohua - 03-17-2022, 08:23 PM