Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rumor has it the Russian convoy is out of fuel !
Could just be an operational pause. Who knows. Maybe just the presence of such a large and looming combat force has the intent of leverage at the talks.  

I remember Iraq in 2003. Big dust storms and the need for logistics to catch up, so everything halted. The media made a big deal of it like the war was lost already. Like driving to Baghdad should take no more than 20 minutes or something so what's the hold up? Just a bunch of guys shooting at you and blowing the place up. Nothing to worry about.  

Russia is one of the largest oil producers and refiners in the world. In the top three. I find it hard to believe they are out of gas. ***NOW***, having the fuel and having it where you want it are two different things. That is totally possible. But will they remain fuel-less for long? I don't think so. 

Of course the distance from Kiev to the Belarus border is under 150 miles. You would think this should have been planned for already but that's how combat goes. It's a chaotic mess. But it sure does seem to be a large target sitting there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rumor has it the Russian convoy is out of fuel ! - by ABNARTY - 03-02-2022, 10:54 PM