Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,,
Quote:[Image: 766cc700ac087f560bf687da719aefd5.jpg?tl=1&ve=1]
Durham releases former Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann's text message, says he put 'lie in writing'

Special Counsel John Durham, in a filing late Monday, released what may prove to be a crucial piece of evidence in the case against former Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann—a text message he sent to the former FBI general counsel the eve of their September 2016 meeting stating "the same lie in writing" that the information he would share would be "not on behalf of a client or company."

In a filing late Monday, Durham motioned to admit evidence for the Sussmann trial—including a text message Sussmann sent to then-FBI General Counsel James Baker.

Durham contends that Sussmann was, in fact, working for the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign at the time of the meeting. 

Durham's original indictment alleges that Sussmann told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump

Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

The indictment alleges that Sussmann lied in the meeting, "falsely stating to the General Counsel that he was not providing the allegations to the FBI on behalf of any client."

Durham, in his Monday filing, writes that Sussmann "had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients," including Tech Executive-1, who has been identified as Rodney Joffe, and the Clinton campaign.

Quote:The tech executive has since identified himself as Rodney Joffe. Joffe is not named in Durham’s filing and has not been charged with a crime.

"Indeed, on September 18, 2016 at 7:24 p.m., i.e., the night before the defendant met with the General Counsel, the defendant conveyed the same lie in writing and sent the following text message to the General Counsel’s personal cellphone," Durham wrote in the filing.

The text message, according to Durham, stated: "Jim—it’s Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss.

Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I’m coming on my own—not on behalf of a client or company—want to help the Bureau. Thanks."

Baker replied: "Ok. I will find a time. What might work for you?"

Sussmann responded: "Any time but lunchtime—you name it."

"The defendant’s billing records reflect that the defendant repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations," Durham wrote. "In compiling and disseminating these allegations, the defendant and Tech Executive-1 also had met and communicated with another law partner at Law Firm-1 who was then serving as General Counsel to the Clinton Campaign ("Campaign Lawyer-1")."

Sources familiar have told Fox News that "Campaign Lawyer-1" is a reference to Marc Elias.

Durham alleged that Sussmann, Joffe and Joffe’s associates "exploited" internet traffic about a "particular healthcare provider," Trump Tower, Trump’s Central Park West apartment building and the Executive Office of the President of the United States in order to "establish ‘an inference’ and ‘narrative’" tying Trump to Russia.

Durham alleges that Sussmann in February 2017 provided an "updated set of allegations," including the Alfa Bank claims, and additional allegations related to Trump to a second U.S. government agency, which Fox News has confirmed was the CIA.
The rest of the Story is here:  Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-14-2022, 09:17 PM
RE: The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-15-2022, 05:36 AM
RE: The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-15-2022, 05:36 PM
RE: The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,, - by guohua - 04-05-2022, 09:30 PM
RE: The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-16-2022, 04:46 AM
RE: The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-16-2022, 10:45 PM
RE: The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-17-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: The MSM is very Quiet about,,,,,, - by guohua - 04-05-2022, 09:11 PM