Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia's New 'Conservative' Ideology To Counter Liberalism
(02-07-2022, 12:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I have no doubt that @"F2d5thCav" is right, that when Putin dies Russia will be in turmoil. We may see the causes and effects differently, but the end result is the same. I think that when Putin dies, there will be an oligarchical free for all, and that will present an opportunity for the Globalists to strike and haul Russia into their camp, perhaps kicking and screaming, maybe not, but dragged in all the same. When Russia is weakened even further, and in a general tumultuous panic with everyone trying to claw their way up to Top Dawg, that is the time for them to strike, exacerbate the turmoil, and take over in the dust clouds, before they settle.

He's also correct that the EU leaders have a civilizational death wish, just as the American Progressives do. You cannot create a new World Order until the old civilization is destroyed and swept away. You build on cleared ground, not on a broken foundation that you dynamited into rubble.

There's gonna be a lot of changes everywhere, and none of them for the betterment of the general population.

From where I stand, I am not sure what ideology I could live under, Russian, Chinese or US.  If they lose the plot and open up I'll try my best for family and friends to survive for as long as ever whatever comes our way.  

No one wants to die for personal crap much less Putin and Xi.  Considering a global aspect this is not much different from those who control city blocks.  A micro-demographic if you please.  Difference being education, training and knowledge.

Now, I have no favs in all this but I'm sure Putin will out-survive Biden or Xi for that matter.  None have considerations for domestic issues much less their Governors, leaders and those captains/mayors of smaller dominions.  Not much less than the leaders from my own dig. 

No one is really safe from the machinations of these people who consider themselves as the worlds elitists or untouchables if you may.  Nothing I say will halt the provocations exhibited on all sides.  Poking and prodding, trying to expand is a waste of resources as far as I'm concerned.  

I'll simply consolidate on my little plot in the meantime and maybe I'll outlive Putin and the others.  

Pipe dreams from me,

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia's New 'Conservative' Ideology To Counter Liberalism - by Bally002 - 02-07-2022, 01:02 AM