Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neil Young linked with Pfizer
(02-04-2022, 07:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Did they have a logical explanation for why Young would still have a financial interest in the part of his musical catalog if he sold it off to another owner? So much so that he would try to use properties not his to sway opinion in favor of censorship?

The only explanation I need is that he is a chickenshit dickhead.

I mean, if it was me, and I sold off half my catalog to someone else, if they came back and told me what I had to do about it, I'd just tell 'em it was theirs, do with it as they wished, and it sounds like a personal problem they're having to me, no longer any of my business.

True that.

However, majority of people are not research nerds like us, therefore they take the word of MSM without question.

Basically Young was called upon (used) to speak out knowing full well that once the initial message was spread -- Young telling Spotify that he would pull his music unless they ditched Joe Rogan -- that 90% of the public would take that and run with it. Which they did. Full steam ahead.

If Young wanted publicity, he got it
Which I'm sure the company was glad for, so they can hide in the shadows.

Of course, that is just my opinion mind you, but it is the only one that makes the most sense.
And these people have been using some very dirty tactics these past 2 years 
(covid has become extremely political and is a money maker for those invested)

For an unknown company to speak out about pulling music they own, doesn't quite have the same ooomf as the musician themself acting upset about Rogan spreading "misinformation" , giving the illusion to the public that Young actually owned his music.

Sounds like to me, Young & Co are guilty themselves of spreading "misinformation" with their little stunt.  minusculerolleyes

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Neil Young linked with Pfizer - by senona - 02-04-2022, 04:28 AM
RE: Neil Young linked with Pfizer - by guohua - 02-04-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: Neil Young linked with Pfizer - by Ninurta - 02-04-2022, 07:54 AM
RE: Neil Young linked with Pfizer - by senona - 02-05-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: Neil Young linked with Pfizer - by ABNARTY - 02-05-2022, 07:15 PM