Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Deploys 3,000 Troops To NATO “Eastern Flank” Countries
(02-05-2022, 08:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Not all of us agree on the proper course of action here, and that's ok. My opinion is that BidenHarris is taking a bite that he ain't gonna be able to chew in the Ukraine, and that is going to spell a sight more trouble than he counted on.

See, he's trying to project an image of "strength" while simultaneously weakening the US. If Putin calls his bluff, there's going to be more trouble than BidenHarris can handle or overcome. Images do not always reflect ground truth. They are just images, mirages.

BidenHarris is playing with fire while he's having fun with numbers. You cannot weaken a military and expect it to perform to spec.

Putin may end up taking all of Europe while the Emperor parades around naked trying to convince us all he has a new set of duds. The scary thing is that might not be the worst thing that could befall Europe.

This trigger a thought. I was responding to the thread about the Canadian truckers and Trudeau's inability to lead his people. It's my argument he is in place not to lead but to carry out directives from elsewhere (*adjusts tin foil hat). When events spin out of control, he is unable to react as that is not his job. He is out of his depth. A good pawn would know how to balance both. He is not a good pawn in that sense.  

In this case, Joe and Kamala are the same thing. They were put in place to do a job and not by the American people. The events in Ukraine are running off the script and they are left with a dumb look on their faces. This is scary because soon they will be given what to say and do. It most likely not be a rational response.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Deploys 3,000 Troops To NATO “Eastern Flank” Countries - by ABNARTY - 02-05-2022, 12:36 PM