Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IRS to the rescue: thieves now required to report ill-gotten gains
The IRS is on the ball! They'll get to the bottom of all the looting going on in the US now... just as soon as those criminals go legit and report their thefts to the IRS.

As of Monday, Americans are now required to report the value of property they have stolen, bribes, illegal drug deals, etc on their yearly income taxes.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/202...035694002/

To make sure the word gets out, tweets have issued to inform criminals of their civic duties to report their income from theft and all other forms of graft.

Kickbacks are to be reported on a separate schedule from bribes, which are to be included in income.

Now we KNOW those fine, upstanding, law-abiding criminals are going to report their income to the IRS, don't we?

Yeah, the IRS will get right to the bottom of the crime wave, because they're on top of stuff!

There goes my carefully crafted diabolical plan to recoup my losses from the governments refusal to pay me any of my pandemic relief payments - they'll just tax it right back into their own pockets...

So THIS is how BidenHarris planned to pay for "Build Back Better"! Brilliance at it's finest!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
IRS to the rescue: thieves now required to report ill-gotten gains - by Ninurta - 12-30-2021, 11:40 PM