Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remote Viewers shut down by Evangelists
I believe that remote viewing is possible, but I also believe that most of the government experiments were more remote-guessing than they were remote-viewing, after going through some of their manuals for it.

I'm not a Christian, not a Muslim, not a Buddhist, nor indeed an organized anything, but I do believe in The God, as well as a whole lot of lesser spirits. With that said, I don't think The God would give anyone any gifts, and then condemn them for using what The God gave them to begin with. That seems a whole lot like an unfair entrapment to me.

If anyone, whether "Christian", "Catholic". Evangelical", Protestant" or any other flavor of zealot care to differ with me, well that sounds like a personal problem for them to me, and maybe something they ought to see after before their God - whichever one they think they worship - gets a hold of them to shake 'em up some.

They should just take my word for it that they really don't want to be slapped around by a god, whether they think they do or not.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote Viewers shut down by Evangelists - by Ninurta - 12-24-2021, 05:03 AM