Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ubiquitous Bluetooth and PAN - Personal Area Network
(12-24-2021, 07:34 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Making vaxed people look like "available device"  with own MAC adress is something that has need many years RD work , so they done the vaccines long before 2019 IMO....

Dr. Luis De Benito shares an advance of his report on the MAC address phenomenon in inoculated individuals

It would appear to me to be development split along several branches of inquiry, all merged together in the vaccines. That way, R+D time could be shortened, with each branch only working and concentrating on it's own particular piece of the puzzle.

Graphene oxide research, xenobot development, work on the bluetooth system and infrastructure. Then all Grandly Unified.

That may also have a bearing on the repeated "boosters". Failed installations or ejected installations that need repair.

This is why I will shoot any sumbitch that tries to inject me. I'm not really all that scared of getting stabbed, as I have been stabbed before, with real knives instead of needles. It doesn't even really hurt if the knife is sharp - and who in their right mind goes into a knife fight with a dull one? - it just feels like you got punched with a fist until the blood starts flowing. I have no need, however, of being tracked or monitored. I already know where I am at every instant, and no one else has a need to know.

Not even my loving government. Maybe especially my loving government. They can keep up with their 6 month checkups, and leave me the hell alone the rest of the time.

Or else.

I'm not nearly as afraid to die defending myself as I am to die after having failed to do so. At my age, a life sentence is not really all that long, or any real barrier to defense. Living beyond my remit in someone else's world, however, IS a real deterrent.

So they'd best leave me the hell alone to die in peace, or else figure out ahead of time which ones want to volunteer to go with me to carry my baggage for me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ubiquitous Bluetooth and PAN - Personal Area Network - by Ninurta - 12-24-2021, 08:07 AM